Delivering the Workforce Agenda in the new health and social care environment
Apr 18, 2012
from 08:00 AM to 03:00 PM
|Where||America Square Conference Centre, 1 America Square, London, EC3N 2LB|
|Add event to calendar||
A one day seminar for independent sector providers.
Independent Healthcare Advisory Services (IHAS) has partnered with Laing and Buisson, Skills for Health, NHS Partners and the National Care Forum to present this important seminar specifically for independent providers.
The seminar will examine:
- the key role of the new LETBs (Local Education and Training Boards) and how independent providers can access them
- the workforce challenges that the sector will face as a result of the Health and Social Care Bill
- how independent providers will be able to influence the delivery of training and workforce development
- and how to develop partnership working with the ‘new’ NHS.
The conference will be chaired by Catherine Ward, Group Director People and Communications at General Healthcare Group.
Key speakers include:
- Peter Sharp, Chief Executive, Centre for Workforce Intelligence
- Debbie Mellor, Deputy Director, Workforce Education Branch, Department of Health
- Nadra Ahmed OBE, Vice Chair, Skills for Care
- John Herring, Programme Director and Kathy Tyler, Director of London and South East, Skills for Health
- Louise Banks, Senior Workforce Lead, NHS Midlands and East, Workforce Intelligence and Development Team;
- Mark Hunt, Care UK
Reserve your place:
Book your place online or phone 020 7923 5348.
Find out more download the PDF with full programme and booking form.
£350 + VAT: £70 Total: £420 per delegate (book a third place at half price).