In 2012, we were commissioned to undertake a review of the risks and opportunities affecting the allied health professional (AHP) workforce in England.
As part of this review we looked at individual specialties within the AHP workforce which included:
- chiropodists and podiatrists
- occupations therapists
- art therapists
- prosthetists and orthotists
- applied psychologists
- therapeutic radiographers
- speech and language therapists
- diagnostic radiographers.
If you would like more information about our workforce risks and opportunities reports please email HEE.firstname.lastname@example.org.