The CfWI provdes high-quality evidence, intelligence and analysis of workforce issues, and we work in partnership with other organisations across the whole system as part of our Robust Workforce Planning Framework.
This approach involves getting the right people and organisations involved in our projects to co-produce high-quality evidence and intelligence to inform workforce planning.
The CfWI's partners were involved in its projects and commissioned according to their subject matter expertise. Partners included:
- Institute of Vocational Learning and Workforce Research (IVLWR)
- Buckinghamshire New University
- Institute for Public Care, Oxford Brookes University
- National Care Forum
- Think Local, Act Personal
- National Centre for Post Qualifying Social Work, Bournemouth University
Des Kelly OBE, Executive Director at the National Care Forum, is the CfWI’s national adviser on social care.