The CfWI blueprint information architecture is explained below, including how it will strengthen workforce planning.
With a clear blueprint for the information architecture, we will be seeking the following outcomes:
- To access what data is available and how it can be accessed.
- The best sources of data are highlighted.
- The sources and causes of waste are better understood.
- The gaps in data are identified, along with how they might be filled.
- New data to be captured and/or shared is identified.
- Data quality is assessed for its fitness for purpose.
- Bodies within the system and the links between them show their influence upon the system.
- An improved means to understand the workforce and its development is achieved, leading to strengthened workforce planning.