Described below is how the CfWI blueprint information architecture will support the Quality, Innovation, Productivity and Prevention (QIPP) agenda.
The process consists of the following steps:
- To achieve a closer integration between service, financial and workforce planning.
- To form stronger links between overseeing bodies.
- To achieve whole system planning, including the independent sector.
- To carry out leadership and board-level engagement.
- To achieve simpler, more accessible workforce planning.
- To provide a foundation for continuous improvement.
- To culturally transform data-capture processes.
- To ensure the whole system is aligned to strategic imperatives, thereby supporting the Quality, Innovation, Productivity and Prevention (QIPP) agenda.