Detailed below is how our information architecture project will seek to strengthen workforce planning and partner-supported changes.
With strengthened workforce planning, we will be seeking the following outcomes:
- To fill in gaps in data and improving processes for its capture.
- To drive up data quality to improve reliability and accuracy.
- To make better use of data to add rigour to the planning process.
- To increase sophistication in analysing and modelling future workforce.
- To contribute and share better practice.
- To understand where the real pressures in the system are.
- To accumulate evidence to inform policy.
- To have partners across health and social care understand improvements are possible, leading to partner-supported changes.