Acute medical care review project brief
This acute medical care review will:
- identify key drivers of demand and supply for acute medical care, focusing on high-impact, high-uncertainty drivers that may have an impact in the next 20 years
- model current and forecast demand and supply for acute medical care
- review workforce capacity and workload issues
- consider different service delivery models / patient pathways and their workforce implications
- consider the interactions between acute medical care and the geriatric and emergency medicine workforces
- make recommendations for workforce planning, including training numbers.