CfWI Annual Review 2012–13
Our latest Annual Review describes our activities and achievements for 2012-13. After three years’ intensive development, we have become established as a major contributor to the planning of future workforce requirements for health and social care.
Below is a selection of the highlights.
- We were awarded the Steer Davies Gleave prize (for the best application of system dynamics to a problem of significant interest in the UK).
- Over 4,000 CfWI publications were downloaded from our website.
- We were contracted to be the European leader, with partners, on how to incorporate horizon scanning into health workforce planning.
The report also provides an overview of our work during our third year of operation, and also introduces planned work for 2013-14, including
- adult social care
- horizon scanning
- big picture challenges
- LETB work
- review of medical and dental school intake
- the future pharmacist workforce.