Mapping the core public health workforce: a literature review
This paper explores the context and key considerations for mapping the core public health workforce under the following headers:
- Public health workforce policy
- Counting the public health workforce
- Previous recommendations on numbers and roles
- The Public Health Skills and Knowledge Framework education and training
- Education and training
- Registration and revalidation of the workforce
- Previous attempts to examine the public health workforce.
Read the full report this literature review relates to: http://www.cfwi.org.uk/publications/mapping-the-core-public-health-workforce/.