Project briefing issue 3: Medical and Dental Student Intakes (MDSI)
A strategic review of the future healthcare workforce: informing medical and dental student intakes
Interested in how many doctors and dentists we need in England and what that means for numbers we train and the number of students?
The third issue of this regular briefing has been written by Hannah Darvill, CfWI project director for A strategic review of the future healthcare workforce: informing medical and dental student intakes.
The briefing below answers:
- What are we trying to do? (recap)
- How are the future scenarios progressing?
- Next steps
- Improving the supply and demand model
- Delphi process – have your say
- Roadshows – find out more