Securing the future workforce supply: Clinical radiology stocktake
This CfWI stocktake of the clinical radiology workforce assesses the case made by the Royal College of Radiologists for increasing clinical radiology training numbers in the future.
The report includes
- an outline of the case made by the Royal College of Radiologists
- policy drivers affecting demand
- demographics and changes in activity
- interplay with related groups
- the current and forecast supply of clinical radiologists
- the CfWI's key findings, recommendations and next steps.