Charlie Massey, Director General for External Relations, Department of Health presented at the CfWI’s third Annual Conference: National intelligence – local leadership, securing the future workforce supply.
The conference is held over two days:
- One Great George Street, London on Monday 15 October 2012
- The Queens Hotel, Leeds on Thursday 18 October 2012.
The presentation from Charlie Massey Delivering a high quality workforce in the new system is available to download below.
The presentation looks at the following areas:
- the Government vision
- the Secretary of State priorities
- drivers for change
- balancing demand pressures and affordability
- meeting the demand for the health and care workforce
- getting the right skill mix in the health workforce
- an effective education and training system to meet the challenge
- ensuring excellence and innovation through high quality education and training
- the health and care system from April 2012
- how the new system will operate
- what can we do to ensure success?