CfWI Chief Executive Peter Sharp presents at the CfWI’s third Annual Conference: National intelligence – local leadership, securing the future workforce supply.
The conference is held over two days:
- One Great George Street, London on Monday 15 October 2012
- The Queens Hotel, Leeds on Thursday 18 October 2012.
The presentation from Peter Sharp Looking ahead is available to download below.
The presentation looks at the following three areas:
- context: Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, and Ambiguous (VUCA) world
- compassionate care and a values led workforce
- making the new system work and improving people's lives.