Slides on Workforce planning and the international perspective presented at the CfWI’s third Annual Conference: National intelligence – local leadership, securing the future workforce supply.
The conference is held over two days:
- One Great George Street, London on Monday 15 October 2012
- The Queens Hotel, Leeds on Thursday 18 October 2012.
Workforce planning and the international perspective slides presented by:
Peter Sharp, Chief Executive, CfWI
Professor Peter Brooks, Director, Australian Health Workforce Institute (AHWI) - International perspectives –breakout
- what should we do about international workforce flows
- what skills are needed
- how do we teach these skills
- what do we need to stop doing.
Dr George Lueddeke, Consultant in Higher and Medical Education Development, GRL CHMED Consulting - Key trends and drivers of change in international health and social care: A synopsis
- international strategic workforce planning: trends and drivers of change
- need for global re-balancing
- health professionals for a new century: transforming education to strengthen health systems in an interdependent world
- models of inter and trans-professional education
- transforming medical education for the 21st century.