A presentation from Rhidian Hughes, Head of Social Care at the CfWI, on The changing workforce for the needs of 21st century care and health.
Rhidian presented at the Naidex Care conference in London on Wednesday 17 October 2012.
The presentation The changing workforce for the needs of 21st century care and health is available to download below.
You may also be interested in our selection of resources below:
- Adult social care workforce intelligence
- Healthcare workforce intelligence
- Public health workforce intelligence
- Future workforce matters - A tri-annual digest of current workforce issues
- The future social worker workforce – summary booklet
- Workforce planning: provider perspectives in social care - An overview of the workforce planning challenges facing the social care sector.
- In Focus: Workforce planning resources for independent providers. Issue 1: Innovations in recruitment - provides unique insights into some of the workforce planning challenges facing social care providers.
- Workforce planning for social workers: A supply and demand model - A brochure outlining the CfWI supply and demand model for social workers.